Liga's Opal Polishing Kit for Rotary tools
BACK IN STOCK!
The Opal polishing kit is meant for rotary tools for shaping and polishing opal and it contains:
- Preshaped Australian opal parcel, approx. 7ct/6-7pcs;
- Beginners Australian opal rough parcel, approx. 12g/60ct;
- Diamond sanding bits, 4x to shape and preform opal, 240 grit;
- NOVA cylinder shaped points for prepolishing, 280/600/1200/3000 grit;
- 3/32'' Dremel collet for NOVA points;
- Large and medium sized felt points for polishing, 4x;
- Cerium oxide compound for finishing polish, 100g;
- Large steel tweezers for doping and holding opals;
- Set of doping sticks, 3 sizes, 10pcs;
- Green cabbing wax, 1 stick, approx. 100g;
- Non scented tea candle to heat the wax.
At the moment kits are in limited supply and I will be preparing new ones as soon as possible.
All the customers who purchase a kit will get an hour of personal instruction of how to use it.
Shipping at the moment available to European Union, UK, Norway, Switzerland, Canada & USA.